JAMB Profile Creation instructions, JAMB Profile code and how-to. Run-through of Joint Admission Matriculation Board, JAMB Profile, login and features. How to Create JAMB Profile Online, How to Create JAMB Profile Offline via SMS and more.
JAMB Profile, why you should read this post till the end. This article helps to highlight the followings:
- What JAMB Profile really implies
- Why you need to create JAMB Profile
- How to create JAMB Profile
- JAMB Profile related help desk
Though we succinctly discuss creating JAMB Profile procedures here with some icy tips and know-how with the subject on course but before delving into the cause of course, here comes the preamble.
- 1 Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB)
- 2 JAMB Profile Overview
- 3 Why do you need JAMB Profile
- 4 JAMB Profile Creation
- 5 How to Create JAMB Profile
- 6 Create JAMB Profile via SMS
- 7 JAMB Profile Code Help Desk Contact
- 8 JAMB Profile, the Conclusion
Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB)
The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) is a Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary-level institutions. The board conducts entrance examinations for prospective undergraduates into Nigerian universities.
The board is also charged with the responsibility to administer similar examinations for applicants to Nigerian public and private monotechnics, polytechnics, and colleges of educations. All of these candidates must have obtained the West Africa School Certificate, now West African Examinations Council, WAEC, or its equivalent, National Examination Council (Nigeria), NECO.
JAMB Profile Overview
In the wake of fulfilling the mandate, JAMB as developed a more effective and condensed way ranging from conduction of examinations with the highly rated Computer Based Test to the now famed individual profile (JAMB Profile, as we all want it to be called) on the JAMB portal.
JAMB Profile is a great invention by JAMB which enables each candidate to have a recognised database consisting of information, about the candidate which plays a vital role in proper identification and rightly placement of suitably qualified candidates in the tertiary institutions after having taken into account necessary mode of operations and vacancies in the institutions.
JAMB Profile provides candidate with specific space or field in which users can provide various types of personal information over the internet straight to the JAMB systems. These information are hereby also utilized to properly conduct Matriculation Examination for entry into all Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education (by whatever name called) in Nigeria.
Furthermore, JAMB Profile do help Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board to facilitate candidate effectively with information and services mostly needed in the long run as per the decree promulgating the establishment of the Board, JAMB.
Why do you need JAMB Profile
You actually needs to have a JAMB Profile in order to carry out the followings:
- Register for JAMB UTME & Direct Entry
- Check JAMB result
- Check Admission Status
- Print admission letter
- Change choice of course
- Change of institutions
- JAMB Regularisation
- Accept or decline admission
- Providing latest information on homework and current class assignments
- Make secure payment and directing candidates to other online resources and e-facilities
- Get JAMB curriculum and courses
- Get an entrance and front-end to documents and resources hosted by JAMB
- Have a user-end control of your personal data and all across to JAMB.
JAMB Profile Creation
Candidates are required to create a new account on the JAMB portal a.k.a JAMB Profile as this serves as the process of all of processes with JAMB.
To create a JAMB Profile or personal account with JAMB, each candidate is obliged to have a valid e-mail address which will be use to create the new account with JAMB (JAMB Profile).
As an overview to creating a JAMB Profile, visit JAMB portal, tap create new account, input your email address to start with, some details will be sent to your mail; open your email in another tab and open the sent mail from JAMB so as to confirm your request.
In progress to what you’ve requested, the link provided in the mail will redirect you to a new page you can enter your details to but please make sure all information or data are correctly placed because some field may not be available for any further correction after successful account creation.
JAMB Profile Creation, let’s treat you how to create JAMB Profile in a more detailed steps below; how to create JAMB Profile.
What you need to create a JAMB Profile or new JAMB account:
- Valid email address
- Valid mobile number
How to Create JAMB Profile
Creating a JAMB Profile or JAMB new personal account is very easy, though above lies a glance through of how to create a JAMB Profile but full and vivid how-to is deposited below.
We’ve gathered two best way to create JAMB Profile on the JAMB portal: create JAMB Profile online on JAMB Portal or with cell phone via SMS, while we succinctly highlight each method with steps below.
Fore steps to creating JAMB Profile
- To create JAMB Profile, visit the Jamb Official portal
- Carefully find a LOGIN button and click on login.
- While a new page open, Click on the CREATE NEW ACCOUNT button to begin your Jamb profile creation.
- Having your email at hand goto JAMB Profile Mail Validator page.
- Inside the text field provided for email, input your valid email address
- On the next field, type in a secret answer to any question available. Note: secret answer will be provided by whenever you’re unable to login or forget pass to your JAMB Profile portal. Be very careful to choose not simple but easy to remember answer to your choice of question.
- Upon all, then click VERIFY EMAIL, a confirmation message will be sent to your mail promptly upon your submission.
- Apart, head into your email dashboard and open find an email sent from “email@example.com” and confirm your email by clicking the link packaged.
- The mail may be delivered into SPAM or JUNK folder while the link might reads “Click here to continue your Profile Creation”
- There is also a TOKEN or UNIQUE CODE that will be sent to your email. Please ensure you do not delete that email or you can copy the unique code to somewhere safe as this code will be needed to register you at the CBT Centre.
Further steps to Creating JAMB Profile
Once you indeed click through the link found in your e-mail, progress to:
- Fill in all the information as promptly requested by the form. These sort of data includes:
- First name
- Middle name
- Date of birth (day, month & year)
- Phone number
- LGA and
- Password to your profile.
- Note: your First Name is your particular name while your Surname is your last name.
- Careful and correct input of data is highly recommended from you as you may not be allowed to make changes later or attract some fee at latter stages.
- Once you’re done with inspection, you can always click on “Sign Up” to create JAMB Profile.
- Upon successful creation of JAMB Profile, an email will be sent to affirm its status. You should see a message that reads “Your Account Creation Was Successful.“
- While you see this, you will be logged out then you can click on “Proceed to Login” to access your new JAMB Profile.
Create JAMB Profile via SMS
More to creation of JAMB Profile via SMS, simply follow the following simple steps and get your JAMB Profile done in less than a minute.
Sends your Surname, First Name & Middle Name (where applicable). This should be maximum of 38 characters + 2 spaces between names = 40 characters in all to JAMB short code of 55019
Each JAMB candidate are expected to use one mobile number each as this will be what they will be known for uniquely.
A confirmation code of 10 characters will be sent to the candidate on the same telephone number which will be used to procure the ePIN
JAMB Profile Code Help Desk Contact
Should in case of any error or mistake. For correction of JAMB Profile via SMS Send a text message (from that particular registered number) in this format “CORRECT Surname First name Middle name” to 55019
To retrieve a lost confirmation code, send a text message (from the registered number) “RESEND ” to 55019.
JAMB Profile, the Conclusion
We hope you’ve gained from our JAMB Profile Creation instructions and how-to post. You read-through Joint Admission Matriculation Board, JAMB Profile, login and features. You now know how to Create JAMB Profile Online, How to Create JAMB Profile Offline via SMS and more.