Bet9ja booking and get started tips. How to Book a bet on Bet9ja, Booking codes plus Bet9ja Booking tips and tricks.
Use Bet9ja Book a Bet function to book your bet online and place it in any shop. Print or send the booking via email and bet now.
Bet9ja Booking Online
Bet9ja Booking is very easy to make either online or offline. To place bet on Bet9ja is as easy as anything you could think of. For online users, kindly place your bet on Bet9ja in these following simple steps.
- On signing in or log in, you will see a Bet icon or Bet Link, kindly click on the button.
- Choose your desired category such as Soccer, following by your choice of tournament, example: England, Premier League and so on.
- Select the events you wish to play and choose the odds by clicking on them. The chosen selections will automatically be added to your betslip which will be shown to you promptly after you opined to have view and place the bet.
- Then, click on the shopping cart. Input the amount you wish to stake and then click on “Continue”, following “OK” to place your bet.
Bet9ja Booking Online Pay at Shops
Bet9ja Booking is very easy to make either online or offline. To place bet on Bet9ja is as easy as anything you could think of. For online users needing to book a bet offline, kindly book a Bet9ja bet with these following steps.
- Go to Bet9ja Booking platform
- Sign or log in to your Bet9ja account to book a bet (if already signed in, progress to next step)
- Select various market you with to stake on as you want to place a bet
- Then, click on the ‘Bet’ button
- After that, you can print or send the booked bet to your email address
- You can visit any Bet9ja Booking outlet or shop in your area
- Show your booked bet confirmation (Print out or email)
- Make the payment and the bet will be placed by the cashier promptly
Bet9ja Booking Codes
The Bet9ja Booking Codes! Bet9ja like other betting company has various variables or codes used to explain what’s in market. These betting codes are used to represent some betting condition you’re staking upon.
Betting market is simply a selection of odds that any bookmaker, sportsbook or betting site is going to be offering you on their respective betting platforms on one type sports betting opportunity.
Lot of all Bet9ja Booking codes with their respective meaning is as follows:
- 1: Means the HOME team WIN the match, either comeback or straight winning at the end of the match.
- X: Means both teams away and home DRAW at the end of the match. For instance, 0-0, 1-1,2-2 etc Draw is draw.
- 2: Means the AWAY team WIN the match, either comeback or straight winning at the end of the match.
- 1XDC: Means the HOME team WIN or DRAW the match.
- 12DC: Means ANY of the two TEAMS WIN at the end of match.
- X2DC: Means the AWAY team WIN or DRAW at the end of the match.
- OV2.5: Meaning both teams must score OVER 2.5 goals at the end of the match. That is, minimum of 3 goals from both teams or from a single team e.g 1-2, 3-0.
- UN2.5: Meaning total goals both teams scored is UNDER2.5. That is, less than 3 goals at the end of the match from 2 to 0.
- OV0.5: Means the minimum goals from both teams is 1. That is, at least a goal must be scored at end of the match.
- UN0.5: Means the total goals from both teams is less than 1 i.e 0-0
- OV1.5: Means minimum goals fron both tram at the end of the match is 2 goals i.e over 1.5 goals.
- UN1.5: Means the total goals from both teams should be less than 2 goals i.e 1-0, 0-0.
- OV3.5: Means the minimum goals to be scored at the end of the match should be over 3.5, that is 4 goals at least.
- UN3.5: Means the total goals scored by both teams should be less than 4 goals, that is under 3.5 goals at the end of the match.
- GG OR BTS: Means both teams to score each other. E.g 1-2, 1-1, 3-4, etc both teams must next irrespective of who win or lose.
- NG: Means both teams will not score each other.
- 1HT: Means the home team to win the first half
- XHT: Means there should be draw at the end of the first half.
- 2HT: Means the away team to win first half
- 1 ST: Means the home team to win second half
- XST: Means second half draw
- 2ST: Means the away team to win second half
- 1H: Means home handicap ( 2 gaols ahead)
- 2H: Means away handicap (2goals ahead)
- HS: Means the home team score at least a goal at all (minimum of 1goal from home team)
- HNS: Means the home team will not score at least a goal
- AS: Means away score (minimum of 1 goal from away)
- ANS: Means the away will not score goal
- 1 GG: Means the HOME team win and both team score
- 2 GG: Means the AWAY team win and both team score
- OV1.5 HT: Means at least 2 goals at half time. That is, total goals scored by both teams should be over 1.5.
- UN1.5 HT: Means the total goals scored by both teams must be less than 2 goals at half time. That is, total goals scored by both teams should be under 1.5.
Bet9ja Booking Tips
- Don’t be greedy, curb your anxiety – pick less games
- Have a knowledge of the game you’re about to stake on.
- Find no huge odd, its a prey.
- Stake higher when discovered surest odds.
- Check and see expert preview and analysis on matches to bet on.
- Stake on running games, it pays most times.
- Know when best to quit.
- Believe in NO luck, so stop burning your cash – STOP picking randomly all in the name of luck
- Best is to opt in for Bet9ja league, its easy to study even for a few more matches.