Learn how to save WhatsApp status photos and videos on the go with one or two clicks. Save WhatsApp status photos and videos as you wish, view offline from your phone Gallery.
I’m sure you’ve been expecting this for a while now and its been around for a while equally but not everyone is aware of this turnaround and functionality.
Save WhatsApp status photos and videos on the go! But note that, this medium of downloading WhatsApp status photos and videos materials is not endorsed by WhatsApp Inc. but what the tech geeks conceive to be worthwhile to everyone.
Now in this post, we will be treating a very simple approach towards downloading your favourite content or materials you find in your contact’s status on WhatsApp.
You might be left with the option to only screenshot WhatsApp status photos and memes, here come a great idea on how you could download not only the pictures and images but short videos uploaded on WhatsApp status to your mobile phone and view offline.
That is, Fast Save Photos and Videos from WhatsApp to your Gallery & View it Offline on your mobile phone on the go.
To quick Save multiple photos and videos for WhatsApp; while you can instant save whatever content or materials that may come your way.
Miss no file, scale through restrictions in these few steps to save WhatsApp status. Save as much your data and storage volume encompasses.
WhatsApp status saving, the pros:
- Save Multiple photos and videos that comes your way in WhatsApp status
- Fast download speed.
- Beautiful Dashboard to manage quick saved photos and videos.
- Amazing photo views and more.
- Repost, Share, Delete photos and videos from WhatsApp Status Saver App.
- Batch Save photos and videos in your phone offline.
- Download and Repost Status Story of your Contacts
- Instant offline access upon successful download
- Beautiful dashboard to manage Saved Status
How to save WhatsApp status
Let’s leave the story to the gods here, here we go straight to the means of downloading WhatsApp status photos and videos for free straight up to your phone gallery.
- Step 1: Install Status Saver app from Playstore, CLICK HERE TO GET STATUS SAVER APP
- Step 2: Upon successful installation, launch (open) whatsapp app and VIEW the status in which you intend to save. Make sure the status download completely.
- Step 3: Now you launch the Status Saver app previously downloaded/installed. Select status you want to save and click save.
- Step 4: Finally, you can head to your phone’s Gallery to see your saved status.
- Just like that.
So all in all you get very nice app in Status Saver. Hope you enjoy this WhatsApp Status Saver app and have fun with the app!
Note that this Whatsapp Status Saver is in no way affiliated with, sponsored or endorsed by WhatsApp, Inc. If you notice that any content in the app violates copyrights then contact the developer so that they remove that content.
This app is an independent one and is not affiliated with any 3rd Party including Whatsapp inc. App not use to clone or hack anything it just display downloaded files in app.