End of the Year December Wishes Messages, and Prayers | Love SMS, Greetings Messages, Motivational SMS, Birthday SMS, and More…
End of the Year December 2018 Messages, Wishes and Prayers
Sending end of the year December wishes, messages and prayers to people who matter to you is a way of re-assuring them that though another year is coming to an end, their expectations can still be met, their dreams can still come true.
When it’s December and the end of the year approaches, it is natural for some to be anxious especially when they have unmet expectations, unreached goals and unfulfilled dreams. Remind them of the important things, like the gift of life, gift of being surrounded with wonderful people, gift of love and so on. This will make them think deep and be thankful for the blessings in their lives. Do this with this amazing top end of the year December messages, wishes and prayers.
Quickly Jump to:
End of the Year Wishes Messages and Prayers
- May you receive the anointing of speed to overtake and recover all that you have lost during the course of the year. May you enjoy last minute favour and grace.
- If not for grace where would we be? So many disasters during the course of the year, so many deaths, so many disappointments, but here we are untouched, kept by His mercy alone. Let our hearts be glad, let us rejoice, for our God reigns and He is able to keep us during the coming years.
- We have a blessed assurance that having been kept this far, we will be kept till the year ends and the coming year will meet us in peace.
- Everything that happened this year happened for a reason, take your lessons with you and the memories of happy times. Let them make you a stronger and a better person. Don’t give up on your dreams. It will be well.
- Congratulations, you made it to the last month of the year. The grace that saw you to this point will definitely see you through to the end of the year. Happy New Month.
- Thank you for being a part of my life this past year. Thank you for all the beautiful memories we made together. I can’t wait to explore the coming year with you. It will be awesome.
- It’s the end of the year and hey! You made it. Don’t dwell on the disappointments and the failures. Reflect and you will find that you have much to be thankful for. May all your dreams come true in the coming year.
- Congratulations! You made it to the end of another year. It’s time to look back and be thankful for all the joys and blessings of the past year. May the coming one be an amazing one for you.
- Another year is being rounded up and though you may not be where you wished to be yet, it’s not too late for God to cause a turnaround in your situation. Keep believing, everything will be all right.
- Keep giving your best efforts, keep working hard. Don’t forget, it is not over until you win.
- It’s time to take stock. It’s time to heal. It’s time to forgive. It’s time to let go of the past and embrace the coming year.
- Don’t give in to fear, do not doubt, do not fear, your latter shall greatly surpass your former. You will excel.
- I pray for you from the bottom of my heart that before this year comes to an end, all your heart desires will be granted. All your prayers shall be heard. It shall be well with you and your family and the year will end in joy for you.
- Friends like you made this year worth its while. No regrets, only thanksgiving. We’ve got the coming year to achieve what we weren’t able to this year. May the grace of the Lord see us through.
- In a few hours this year will be ending. May all your sorrows, failures, heartbreak and disappointments end with it. May the New Year open a new chapter of joy, peace, love and success for you. Amen.
- It’s almost goodbye to this year. We are looking ahead to 365 brand new days of new opportunities, possibilities and joy.
READ ALSO: Top Happy New Year 2019 Wishes to Boss and Colleagues
End of the Year Quotes Wishes
- As the year comes to an end and we engage in the Christmas and New Year celebrations, may we remember the truly important things. May we remember to love our neighbours and share of our blessings with the less privileged. May the joy of the season fill our lives and homes. Happy celebrations.
- May the arm of the Lord strengthen and keep you. May He keep you and your family till the end of the year in Jesus’ name.
- This year will not swallow you and all your loved ones. You will end this year victoriously and in praise. Amen.
- Joy to the world, the savior reigns. As we commemorate the coming of our Lord this month, may we be mindful of His will for our lives. May we spread His love abroad, with our friends and all around us. Happy celebrations.
- Do not fear, do not fret. God has your back and He will definitely see you and your family through this year.
- The supernatural God will arise and perform a last minute miracle in your life. You will enter into the New Year celebrating and rejoicing.
- As the end of the year approaches, it’s time to take stock and re-evaluate. It’s time to be thankful for the blessings of the year and re-stategise for the coming year. May the coming year meet you and your household in peace.
- May all your blessings remaining in this year locate you before the year ends. There shall be no carryover of failures, there shall be no loss. Your enemies shall be put to shame and it shall be well with.
- May the events of the passing year form warm and beautiful memories dear to your heart. May the year end for you in peace and joy.
- May the blessings of the Lord fill your life and home. May glad tidings be yours as we approach the New Year.
- Keep your hope alive, it’s not over until it is over. May all your prayers receive speedy answers. May the year end in praise.
- The expectation of the righteous shall not be cut short. May all your expectations for the rest of the year not be cut short. May the Lord perform a miracle in your life, such as would dumbfound everyone around you. May you enter into the coming year dancing and rejoicing.
Happy End of the Year Wishes
- As this year ends, the devil will not steal your joy. All you have gathered during the course of the year will not be scattered. In the new year, both you and all the Lord has blessed you with will not be missing. God bless you.
- The Lord bless and keep you. May His countenance be upon you and give you peace. May His face shine upon you. May your feet never falter. May you not stumble or fall. The peace of the Lord will rest upon you and your household.
- So much excitement in the air. A few hours now and the year will be a wrap. May the joy and favour of the Lord accompany you and your family into the new year. God bless you.
- Forget about all that didn’t go well during the course of the year. You have a blank check ahead of you, the incoming year, strategise, position yourself and pray. It will be well.
- This is the time of introspection, this is the time of celebrations, this is the time to be grateful for the blessings of the past year and the blessings waiting in the coming year.
- If you think deep and reflect on the events of the passing year, you will find you have reasons to be thankful. Be hopeful, the year will end in thanksgiving.
- The year is ending, we are alive and in good health. That’s reason enough to be thankful and to celebrate.
- When we are thankful for the good we have received, it shows we are ready for more. We have every reason to be thankful. Many that began the journey of the year with us are no more, many are in less than desirable situations, but here we are, kept by His mercy. May His praise never depart from our lips.
- May we not spend our time grumbling and complaining like the ungrateful. May we be introspective enough to know that the Lord has been faithful to us. Think deep and rejoice in the goodness of God.
- Tick, tock, tick, tock, the year gradually winds up, yet by His grace, we’ve been kept. May His sustaining grace keep us still and see us through the coming year.
- Hallelujah! It’s the shout of victory. May this victory song not cease in your life and home. The Lord will keep you and all yours and you will cross into the New Year with joy.
- The Sun of righteousness will arise with healing in His wings and make right every wrong in your life. You will not end this year in shame.
- This year has been awesome with you, let’s do it again in the coming year. The grace of the Lord will see us through.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you found what you needed. Please feel free to share with all your friends and loved ones.