Tecno Camon 11 Pro was unveiled alongside the Tecno Camon 11. It has the same 6.2 inch notched display with 720p resolution and 19 by 9 aspect ratio. The Camon 11 Pro has 6GB of RAM paired with 64GB on-board storage space. It comes with 24MP selfie camera with an LED flash and dual rear camera set-up consisting of a 16MP lens and a 5MP lens. All the cameras on this phone are AI powered. This unit runs on Android Oreo and is powered by Mediatek MT6762 chipset. Other highlights of this device include face ID scanner, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and a 3750 battery. On this page, you will find the price of Tecno Camon 11 Pro in Nigeria and its specs.
The Key Features Of The Camon 11 Pro
- 6.2 inch display, 720 pixels by 1500 pixels resolution
- OS: Android v8.1 Oreo
- Octa Core 2.0GHz Processor, Mediatek MT6762 chipset
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, MicroSD card up to 128GB-dedicated slot
- Back camera: Dual: 16MP (AF) + 5MP (depth sensor), quad-LED flash, HDR, panorama, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front camera: 24MP, f/2.0, LED flash
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, microUSB 2.0
- Sensors: Face ID, fingerprint (rear), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- 2G, 3G, 4G networks
- 3750mAh battery
Quickly Jump to:
Tecno Camon 11 Pro Pros & Cons
- Big display size – The 6.2 inch display panel with 720p resolution is bright and clear. You will enjoy watching videos, gaming and reading on this device.
- Dual SIM enabled – The phone allows you to use two different SIM cards. You will be able to take advantage of offers from Globacom and MTN or any other two mobile phone networks of your choice.
- 6GB of RAM – This is a big RAM that guarantees a smooth experience whenever you are multitasking on the Camon 11 Pro.
- Has 64GB internal storage – This is more storage space than you would find in many phone in this device’s price range.
- MicroSD card slot available – The slot can accommodate microSD card with storage capacity of up to 128GB.
- Good camera phone – It packs dual rear cameras with a powerful 24MP selfie camera. Both front and rear cameras are AI powered and are accompanied by LED flash for low light photography.
- Bluetooth enabled – The feature lets the user conveniently connect to other devices. Through these connections, you can share your phone’s internet connection and files.
- Huge battery – This phone packs a 3750mAh battery which can easily power it for long periods of time on a single charge.
- Wi-Fi support – This feature allows you to create a Wi-Fi hotspot to share your phone’s internet connection with other devices. You can also connect to Wi-Fi networks.
- Has Face ID scanner – The scanner captures your unique facial features to allow you to unlock it very fast just by scanning your face.
- Has a fingerprint scanner – This scanner is well placed at the back. Like the face ID scanner, the fingerprint scanner allows you to unlock the Tecno Camon 11 Pro fast.
- GPS enabled – You can get accurate geographical information like distance between places and direction using your phone.
- Stylish body design – The phone comes with a tall display and thin body that make it have elegant looks. It has very thin bezel areas
- Fast charging battery – The battery supports Mediatek Pump Express technology that makes it possible for this phone to be recharged fast.
- Non-removable battery
- Polycarbonate/plastic body
- Wireless charging not supported
Tecno Camon 11 Pro Specifications
|Dimensions||156.8mm x 75.6mm x 7.8mm|
|Body Material||plastic body|
|SIM||Dual Nano SIM|
|Size||6.2 inches (87.5% screen to body ratio)|
|Type||LTPS IPS LCDcapacitive touchscreen, with 16M colors|
|Resolution||720 pixels by 1500 pixels, 19:9 ratio, (271PPI)|
|Operating System||Android v8.1 Oreo|
|Chipset||Mediateck MT6762 Helio P22 chipset|
|Micro SD Slot||Yes, up to 128GB(dedicated slot)|
|Back||Dual: 16 Megapixels + 5 Megapixels|
|Features||Quad-LED flash, autofocus, panorama, geo-tagging, touch focus, HDR, face detection|
|Alert types||Vibration, ringtones|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v4.0, A2DP, LE,|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS|
|USB||microUSB 2.0, USB OTG|