Crash hot potatoes are spicy, yummy and crunchy. It can be eaten as snacks or as a meal. The taste is heavenly with the mixture of spices and herbs. Give it a try.
- Sweet potatoes
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- Black Pepper
- Rosemary or other herbs of choice
- Finely grated Parmesan (optional)
How To Prepare
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil over medium heat.
- Add in as many potatoes as you wish to make and cook them until they are tender.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Drizzle a sheet pan with olive oil and place the boiled potatoes on the sheet pan, leaving plenty of room between each potato.
- Use a potato masher and gently press down to mash each potato. Rotate the masher 90 degrees and repeat until all are flattened. You can use the bottom of a glass for this step if you don’t have a potato masher. The surface might not be as textured and interesting,
- Bake in a 450-degree oven for 20-25 minutes until golden brown and crisp.
- Serve with your favourite drink.