Huawei Y5 Lite 2018 is an entry level smartphone with modest specs that match its low price. It features a 5.45 inch display with HD resolution and runs on Android Oreo – Go edition just like the Samsung J2 Core, Nokia 1 & Tecno F1. It is powered by Mediatek MT6739 chipset coupled with 1GB of RAM. The Y5 Lite has 16GB on-board storage space. In the camera department, the Y5 Lite has an 8MP rear camera and a 5MP selfie shooter. It comes with a removable 3020mAh battery. On this page you discover tha latest price of Huawei Y5 Lite 2018 in Nigeria and its specifications.
Quickly Jump to:
The Key Features Of The Y5 Lite
- 5.45 inch display, 720 pixels x 1440 pixels resolution
- OS: Android v8.1 Oreo: Go Edition
- Quad core 1.5GHz Processor, Mediatek MT6739 chipset
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, MicroSD card up to 256GB
- Back camera: 8MP, dual-tone LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Front camera: 5MP
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, microUSB 2.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity
- 2G, 3G, 4G networks
- 3020mAh battery
Huawei Y5 Lite 2018 Price In Nigeria
Price of the Y5 Lite is expected to start at N9,999. Price will be updated as soon as it is available in the market.
Huawei Y5 Lite Pros & Cons
- Tall HD display – The 5.45 inch display has 720p resolution. This is good resolution for an entry-level device. It gives good quality, bright images.
- Twin SIM support – This device allows you to use two different SIM cards at the same time. You can use MTN/Airtel and Globacom.
- Runs on Android OS GO Edition – This is a lite version of the Android OS designed for entry-level devices with low RAM.
- Has 16GB internal storage – This is enough storage space for most entry level users.
- Expandable memory slot available – The phone’s storage can be increased up to 256GB via a microSD card.
- Bluetooth enabled – You can share files, internet connection and do many other things thanks to Bluetooth.
- Has 3.5mm jack – This feature allows you to listen to music and recieve calls through wired headphones and other audio devices.
- Decent battery size – Huawei Y5 Lite packs a 3020mAh battery.
- 4G LTE connectivity – This budget phone will allow you to connect to fast 4G networks in Nigeria.
- Has GPS – This device can be used to explore any place of interest. With the help of apps like Google Maps, you can get directions and discover best navigation routes.
- Has a removable battery – You can replace the battery easily when it depreciates.
- Has FM radio – You can tune in to your favorite FM stations to listen to music.
- No fingerprint sensor
- Modest cameras
Huawei Y5 Lite 2018 Specifications
|Body Material||Plastic body|
|SIM||Dual Micro SIM|
|Type||IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen with 16 million colors|
|Resolution||720 x 1440 pixels (267PPI)|
|Operating System||Android v8.1 Oreo; Go Edition|
|Processor||Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53|
|Micro SD Slot||Yes, up to 256GB|
|Features||f/2.0, autofocus, dual-tone LED flash, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection & video recording|
|Alert types||Vibration, ringtones|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS|