Samsung Galaxy A8s full Specs and Price In Nigeria.
Samsung Galaxy A8s a uniquely designed Samsung phone released in December 2018. It features a tall 6.4 inch full HD IPS LCD display with a camera hole that houses its 24MP selfie camera. This is the second smartphone from the Korean electronics giant, after the Samsung Galaxy A7 2018, to have triple rear cameras. The 3 lens setup at the back consists of a 24MP lens, 10MP lens and a 5MP depth sensor lens. The A8s is the first device from Samsung to leave out the 3.5mm port. This phone is powered by a Snapdragon 710 chipset and runs on Android Pie. 6GB & 8GB RAM options are available, both with 128GB internal storage space. On this web-page, you will find the price of Samsung Galaxy A8s in Nigeria and its specs.
Quickly Jump to:
The Key Features Of The Galaxy A8s
- 6.4 inch display, 1080 pixels x 2340 pixels resolution
- OS: Android v9.0 Pie
- Octa Core 2.2GHz Processor, Snapdragon 710 chipset
- 6/8GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage, microSD card up to 512GB
- Back camera: Triple: 24MP ( f/1.7, PDAF)
+ 10MP (AF) + 5MP (f/2.2, depth sensor), LED flash, panorama, HDR & 1080p@30fps video
- Front camera: 24MP, f/2.0, HDR, 1080p@30fps
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, USB 2.0, FM
- Sensors: Fingerprint, compass, proximity, gyroscope,
- 2G, 3G, 4G networks
- 3400mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy A8s Price In Nigeria
Price of the Galaxy A8s in Nigeria is expected to start at around N42,000. Prices will be updated as soon as it is available in Nigeria.
Samsung Galaxy A8s Pros & Cons
- Big display with 1080p resolution – The 6.4 inch display is bright and gives crystal clear images. It ideal for watching videos, browsing and gaming.
- Dual SIM support – This smartphone can accommodate two SIM cards simultaneously. It will allow you to separate work and personal life as well as enjoy good offers from different operators.
- 4G network connectivity – Both SIM slots allow the user to connect to 4G networks in Nigeria offered by Globacom, MTN and other mobile network operators.
- Unique design and slim body – The tiny camera hole on the display allows it to have thin bezel areas and high screen to body ratio. It is also only 7.4mm thick – this allows comfortable and easy one-handed use.
- Huge RAM – 8GB is more than enough RAM that allows apps to run smoothly whenever you are multitasking. A 6GB RAM variant is available.
- 128GB on-board storage – You can store lots of apps and files without worrying that you will quickly run out of space.
- Has microSD card slot – Storage can be increased up to 512GB using microSD card.
- Wi-Fi enabled – The A8s can detect and connect to available Wi-Fi networks or can be used to create a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Powered by Snapdragon 710 chipset – This is a high-end mid-range chipset that is powerful and comes with impressive AI performance.
- Runs on Android v9.0 Pie – This is the latest Android version of the Android OS with improved security and lots of new features.
- Has Bluetooth – The phone can connect wirelessly to another Bluetooth enabled device. You can use these connections to share files, network sharing etc.
- Has GPS – You can use Samsung Galaxy A8s to explore any place on earth and get accurate geographical information instantly.
- NFC support – The feature facilitates wireless connections. It can be used to make payments, share files and play audio signals through an audio device.
- Decent capacity fast charging battery – The 3400mAh battery size can be recharged relatively fast thanks to the phone’s fast charging technology.
- Has a fingerprint sensor – The rear mounted sensor lets the user unlock the phone instantly.
- Has FM radio receiver – You can listen to your favorite FM stations at any time.
- Non-removable battery.
- No 3.5mm headphone jack connector.
- No wireless charging.
Samsung Galaxy A8s Specifications
|Dimensions||158.4mm x 74.9mm x 7.4mm|
|Body Material||Front & back glass, aluminum frame|
|Size||6.4 inch (84.7% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, with 16M colors|
|Resolution||1080 pixels x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio, (403PPI)|
|Operating System||Android v9.0 Pie|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 (10 nm)|
|Processor||Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz 360 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver)|
|Micro SD Slot||Yes, up to 512GB|
|Back||Triple: 24 Megapixels + 10 Megapixels + 5 Megapixels|
|Features||24MP ( f/1.7, PDAF) + 10MP (AF) + 5MP (f/2.2, depth sensor), LED flash, panorama, HDR & 1080p@30fps video recording|
|Features||f/2.0, HDR, 1080p@30fps|
|Alert types||Vibration, ringtones|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v5.0, A2DP, EDR, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|USB||USB 2.0, Type-C|
|Music play time||–|