Crash sizzling potatoes are spicy, yummy and crunchy. It might be eaten as snacks or as a meal. The style is heavenly with the combination of spices and herbs. Give it a attempt.
- Sweet potatoes
- three tbsp Olive Oil
- Black Pepper
- Rosemary or different herbs of selection
- Finely grated Parmesan (elective)
How To Prepare
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil over medium warmth.
- Add in as many potatoes as you want to make and prepare dinner them till they're tender.
- Preheat the oven to 450 levels.
- Drizzle a sheet pan with olive oil and place the boiled potatoes on the sheet pan, leaving loads of room between every potato.
- Use a potato masher and gently press down to mash every potato. Rotate the masher 90 levels and repeat till all are flattened. You can use the underside of a glass for this step if you happen to don’t have a potato masher. The floor won't be as textured and attention-grabbing,
- Bake in a 450-degree oven for 20-25 minutes till golden brown and crisp.
- Serve together with your favorite drink.