Fadac Resources – Our client is a leading Electronic retail company with high brand electronic products is in need of Retail Store Manager. They provide high-quality home appliances and trustworthy and reliable service to sophisticated transferred business executives within Nigeria.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Showroom Supervisor (Female)
- Effectively Manage Store IN & OUT.
- Developing & motivating towards high performing store team.
- Encourage and promote all opportunities to drive sales, leading by example.
- Understand local customer needs and ensure this is delivered through both product and service.
- Be familiar with the competition and respond accordingly in order to create competitive advantage.
- Engage staff in the store with regular briefings and accurate and timely delivery of the recognition policy in store.
- Monitor and take actions necessary to improve shrinkage and profit protection.
- Enhance sales through identification of trends related to footfall, conversion, etc.
- Ensure the achievement of sales targets and take corrective measures where required.
- Ensure a smooth and accurate process for stock management in the store.
- Ensure store staffs are trained in customer service requirements.
- Build a connection with the customers and understand their needs & Ensure store meet their targets.
- Monitor the feedback from staff and customers on the store products and services and give feedback to the relevant area where required.
- Must be Female
- Must have good knowledge of the industry
- HND/B.Sc in Business Admin or related field
- Masters Degree holders is an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 years cognate experience with an electronics company.
- Computer database and productivity software skills required
- Good written, oral, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proven history of successfully training employees
- Strong understanding of sales and customer service techniques
- Demonstrated the ability to maintain and work within a budget.
Application Closing Date
27th September, 2018.