Google Handwriting Input allows you to handwrite text on your phone or tablet in 100 languages. It supports printed and cursive writing, with or without a stylus. Google Handwriting Input also supports more than a thousand emojis, so you can express yourself in any Android app.
• A useful complement to touchscreen typing or voice input
• A fun way to enter emojis by drawing
• Useful for languages that can be challenging to type on a standard keyboard
• Works across your Android phones and tablets running Android 4.0.3 and up
• If you claim your handwriting is terrible, try it out and see if it can convince you otherwise
• Adds recognition support for Amharic, Armenian, Georgian and Tigrinya.
• Accuracy improvements for several languages.
• Android P compatibility.
• Various bug fixes.