How to Borrow Credit / Airtime from Airtel
Learn how to borrow credit score or airtime from Airtel by dialing *500*quantity# and by no means run out of airtime on Airtel community.
How to borrow credit score or airtime from Airtel
- To borrow credit score or airtime from Airtel dial *500*quantity#. For instance dial:
- *500*50# for N50 airtime
- *500*100# for N100 airtime
- *500*200# to borrow N200 airtime
- *500*500# for N500 airtime
How to borrow credit score from Airtel further credit score 14495
- Dial 14495
- Choose your most popular language: 1 for English, 2 for Hausa, three for Pidgin, four for Yoruba and 5 for Igbo
- Listen to the immediate for the supply you might be certified to borrow
- Press the response quantity to declare the supply
Terms and circumstances apply! Before you may borrow airtime from any community, you've got to be certified
Terms & Conditions
To qualify for borrowing airtime from Airtel, you've got to meet the next phrases and circumstances:
- Your Line should be registered and actively used.
- You want to be an energetic subscriber on Airtel for at the very least three months (or 90 days).
- You should load a minimal of N250 month-to-month earlier than you may borrow.
- You should recharge your Airtel Line typically at the very least a couple of times in every week earlier than you’ll be eligible.
- You can solely borrow the next quantity from Airtel
- The quantity you’ll obtain is much less 10% service charge. That is, in case you request for N200 credit score, your phone will probably be credited with N180 whereas N20 goes to Airtel as service charge.
Now you may borrow airtime from Airtel by dialing 14495 or *500#, to proceed the dialog drop your feedback below and don’t overlook to share this together with your pal.