Kunu can be referred to as Kunu drink, kunnu, Kunu zaki or kununzaki. This creamy delight is unquestionably a must have drink. The drink will be made from tiger nuts, millet, corn, rice or sorghum.
Benefits of consuming kunu consists of: boosting the immune system, a supply of important fats, will be important for weight reduction, a supply of vitamin B and helps to lower the extent of ldl cholesterol.
- Tiger nuts (recent or dry).
- Date palm fruits (recent or dry).
Try to add little or no water when mixing so the ultimate consequence isn't too watery.
1. Separate the tiger nuts from stone particles.
2. Rinse the recent tiger nut and put it in a clear bowl. For dried tiger nuts, soak it in chilly water for a minimum of 48 hours and place within the fridge to ferment.
3. Remove the seed and rinse the recent date palm fruits. For dried date palm fruits, soak in water to soften it.
4. Remove the hull from the coconut. Cut the coconut into small slices.
5. Peel the pores and skin off the ginger and rinse correctly.
6. Add the tiger nuts, dates, coconut, ginger and just a little water right into a blender. Blend the combination till it's clean.
7. Sieve the content material of the blender through the use of a muslin fabric.
8. Add the chaff with water again into the blender. Blend the combination and squeeze the juice out once more with a fabric.
9. Refrigerate the juice extract.
10. Enjoy a cup of chilled kunu alone or when consuming a meal.