Make Ofe Onugu proper out of your kitchen within the subsequent jiffy? Wondering how to prepare dinner Ofe Onugu or just put, how to put together Ofe Onugu? Get in right here for Ofe Onugu recipes step-by-step information.
This is a local food serve with a standard clay plate from Eastern or Igbo a part of Nigeria; the food is made with palm kernel and a local Eastern Cocoyam for thickness, serve with both Fufu, Eba or Pounded yam.
This Ofe Onugu dish is really scrumptious and can quickly be your favorite if it is not now. Hope you may have enjoyable cooking and consuming it.
Ofe Onugu Ingredients
To Serve a minimum of 4
- 100g Palm kernel
- 100g Periwinkle
- Cray fish
- Handful or extra Bitter leaves
- 100g Boiled seasoned Snail
- 2 or 3 Boiled dried Stock fish
- 2 smoked Stock fish
- 200g Boiled seasoned assorted Beef or Goat meat
- 5 items small yellow chilli peppers
- 1 oz Locust beans
- 6 or 7 items Cocoyam
- 2-Three of cubes Seasonings
- Salt to style (Seasonings could also be sufficient)
Ofe Onugu Instructions
- Boil the palm kernel and cocoyam until cooked and comfortable. (Wash the vegetable completely)
- Marsh the palm kernels with both hand or small mortar until the complete shaft are out, use a sieve to extract the palm oil.
- Put the palm kernel’s palm oil in a thick pan, boil for 10 minutes, marsh the cocoyam to thicken the oil then stir, mix the yellow pepper inside, and add the complete ingredient besides the bitter-leaf and periwinkle.
- Add the meat, shrimps, snail, crayfish, assorted meat, Seasonings, salt, locust beans, dried and or smoked inventory fishes.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Check the soup if very thick, add little little bit of water and the periwinkle, style the seasoning if okay.
- Wash the bitter leaves then squeeze out the bitter juice, chopped into slices and sprinkle into soup then depart for 10 minutes.
NOTE: Taste the soup if seasoning and recipes are okay particularly pepper and salt, then serve with Eba, Fufu or Pounded yam.
Tip: Wash the bitter leaves completely with salt to cut back the bitterness.