Stress - this is one of the biggest Challenges of people in the present era. Almost every second person is stressed, no matter what the reason behind it. If you are looking for different ways to access this condition, here they are:
- Breathe Easy! Take a Deep Breath- this is the easiest and reliable method to let the stress go. For centuries, this method is in use. It has been found that shallow breathing, on one side, causes stress while the deep breathing, on another side, oxygenates your blood and clears your mind. So, whenever you feel stressed or depressed, breathe in and out slowly & deeply, concentrate on your lungs and see the magic!
- Laugh Loud! It has been proven that laughter releases endorphins that decrees the level of stress-causing hormones (Cortisol and adrenaline) and makes you feel better. In case you encounter with any stress-causing situation, laugh aloud! You can also watch some comedy show or cartoons to laugh at your fullest.
- Listen to Music! Music is a great medium of healing! It has been found that music brings a positive effect on your body and mind. It can reduce cortisol and control blood pressure as well. So, if you are stressed and need a break, just put on some calm music. Actually, you can play a playlist having the best positive, inspirational songs so that you can divert your mind and feel the positive vibes.
- Talk to Yourself! Sometimes all you need is to talk to yourself- to your inner soul! Do not worry how others might react- just try to find the solution of your Challenge from within you. And console yourself that everything is going to be okay.
- Exercise! Exercise does not mean you have to run in a marathon or do power lifting at the gym. A short walk or simply stretching is also enough to enjoy relief from a stressful situation.
- Talk to Your Best Friend! A Good relationship is key to a healthy lifestyle, a happy life! When you are stressed, pick up your phone and have a talk with your friend, family or your loved ones. You might be surprised to know, but a conversation of even two minutes can change your
- Eat Right! Fruits and vegetable as well as fish with high levels of Omega-3 fatty acids have been seen as a great method to reduce the symptoms of stress. So, next time when you feel stressed, have an adequate diet.
Follow these simple tricks and get over the stress. Always, remember that stress is an unavoidable part of your life, but not the one you should ignore. If you find the situation out of your control, rush to your nearest doctor at once.