A bowl of heat oats is a standard breakfast. Using oats to thicken soups rather than cocoyam is one other means of incorporating them into meals. But there appears to be a rising record of what to make with them with this recipe for oat muffins.
- 2 eggs
- ½ to ¼ cup of sugar
- ½ cup of butter
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1½ cup of oats
- Dried combined fruits to garnish (non-obligatory)
- A pinch of salt
[You’ll need muffin/cupcake cups]
- Grease the muffin cups.
- Whisk the eggs, then add sugar, butter and milk till clean.
- Add the flour, oat, baking powder, dried fruits and salt and blend them to kind a batter.
- Preheat your oven.
- Whilst preheating, refill the already greased muffin cups with the batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes then verify to see if the tops are golden brown.
- Also, verify by inserting a toothpick inside a cup. If it comes out non-sticky, your oat muffins are prepared!