Flour – 3½ cup
Salt – 1 tsp
Vegetable Oil – ¼ cup
Warm Water – 1¼ cup
Sugar – 1 tsp
Active Dry Yeast – 2¾ tsp
- In a big bowl, pour in sifted flour, salt and oil. Set apart.
- In a small bowl, pour in heat water, sugar and yeast. Stir round a bit till yeast is totally dissolved.
- Pour the liquid combination into the flour combination and start to knead with one hand (or use hook attachment with an electrical mixer.) When all of the flour is included, the dough is prepared.
- Divide the dough into equal items (about 100g every) and roll them to kind a ball.
- Place them facet by facet in a greased pan (9x5inch or 10″ spherical) lined with parchment (baking paper) *
- Preheat the oven to 160°C
- Brush high of rolls with an egg wash ** and let sit for about 15 minutes in a heat place.
- Place pan within the preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes. Top must be golden brown when prepared.
Enjoyed finest when heat!
* I added strawberry jam and a little bit of cream cheese in the midst of every of my rolls. This is non-obligatory.
** An egg wash is overwhelmed eggs which you'll be able to combine with water or milk.