WhatsApp messenger for PC and Windows phone. Learn how to download WhatsApp app for your PC and how to connect WhatsApp web from your smartphone to your PC. WhatsApp enable you to keep in contact with loved ones, whenever and anyplace. WhatsApp is free and offers basic, secure, solid messaging and calling, and much more.
WhatsApp Messenger is a messaging application that uses your phone's Internet connection to give you a chance to message and call loved ones. Change from SMS to WhatsApp to send and get messages, calls, photographs, recordings, documents, and voice Messages.
WhatsApp Messenger is a freeware and cross-platform texting and Voice over IP service. WhatsApp enables you to send instant messages and voice calls, and also video calls, pictures and other media, documents, and user location.
WhatsApp application keeps running from a cell phone however it is likewise available from desktop PCs through WhatsApp web; the app utilizes standard cell mobile numbers. With WhatsApp, all information is end-to-end encoded.
- WhatsApp is totally free, no hidden fee or subscription (Note: Data charges may apply as per network provider)
- Instant messaging and calling for friends and family.
- Send and receive photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
- Free call
- Updating status with pictures, gifs, text and short videos.
- Send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer's browser with WhatsApp web.
- Handful notification deliveries
- Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, email chat history, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more!
Stay in touch with your pals with WhatsApp group chat
Download WhatsApp for PC
WhatsAppfor PC is readily available, but need mobile platform to sync activities. Mac or Windows PC. WhatsApp must be installed on your phone. Supported versions: Mac OS X 10.9 and higher, Windows 8 and higher (64-bit version). Meanwhile, WhatsApp is available for several mobile platforms including the almighty Android, iPhone and Windows phone. You can easily download WhatsApp from your phone's applications store. Click below link to get WhatsApp.
Or visit below link with your laptop browser for official release of WhatsApp for PC.
Using the desktop version of WhatsApp is easy; as soon as you have downloaded and installed the app, you simply need to scan the QR code on the screen with your phone using WhatsApp (Open WhatsApp, click Menu and select WhatsApp Web). Then, as soon as it is recognised, the desktop app will be linked with your account.
It is worth noting that since the desktop app uses your mobile device to sync messages, it would probably be best to ensure that it is connected to Wi-Fi to avoid excessive data usage.
To get latest WhatsApp for your PC, kindly visit this link on your PC or laptop https://www.whatsapp.com/download/
How to Connect WhatsApp on PC
To connect WhatsApp with PC, you use WhatsApp web. Though, WhatsApp Web is not another WhatsApp account. When you use WhatsApp on your computer and your phone, you are simply accessing the same account on these two devices.
- Open your WhatsApp account on any of your smartphone
- Visit web.whatsapp.com on your computer.
- Inside any of your smartphone WhatsApp application, navigate to complete the following processes with your respective device OS.
- On Android: in the Chats screen navigate to Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- On Nokia S60 and Windows Phone: go to Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- On iPhone: go to Settings > WhatsApp Web.
- On BlackBerry: go to Chats > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- On BlackBerry 10: Swipe down from top of the screen > WhatsApp Web.
- On Nokia S40: Swipe up from bottom of screen > WhatsApp Web.
- Scan the QR Code on your computer screen from your phone. To do this, point the QR code scanner towards the QR code on the laptop screen with the camera pointing towards the screen. It would scan and automatically connect itself.
- Upon successful connection, all chats are synchronized and displayed on your desktop browser.
From your phone, navigate to WhatsApp Web to view your logged in computers or to logout from an active WhatsApp Web session.