From version Zoto - Recharge, Data & Bill Payments 3.2.11:
- Introducing Zoto assist to make your payment experience easier
- Link your phonebook with Zoto and win amazing cashbacks
- Lots of minor tweaks & performance improvements
Please keep your feedback coming. We love nothing more than hearing about things that you like and the ones you don’t.
Zoto is the best way to recharge, buy data & pay bills anywhere in Nigeria. Its reliable, safe and super fast.
- Recharge and pay bills in less than 10 sec
- Every transaction is 100% secure and certified by CBN
- Get cashback on your transaction
- App works on low data also
New Users – Get N1,000 extra on first five transactions (Use Coupon - FLAT20) .
- Fast payments and recharges: Complete your online recharge transaction within seconds.
- Prepaid Mobile recharge for all major operators in Nigeria including Airtel, Etisalat, MTN and Glo
- Buy data for Glo, Airtel & Etisalat
- Pay Cable TV for DSTV Subscription, DSTV Box Office, Gotv and Startimes
- Pay Internet bills for Spectranet, Smile Communications and ipNX
- Pay using debit card, credit card for all leading banks (Mastercard, Visa and Verve) as well as ZotoCash Wallet
- Save recharge, account details & transaction preferences for quick repeat experience
- View your older recharges and payments to recharge faster
- Use ZotoCash for super quick mobile recharge experience. Your money is always in safe hands.
- View your earned ZotoCash and use them to recharge.
- We pay a lot of attention to SECURITY: Zoto is PCI-DSS certified and one of the few very secure recharge applications. All your transactions are 128 bit SSL secured with trust seal from industry leaders such as VeriSign
- Great customer support to handle any kind of unexpected issues. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours.
- The app is small size, fast and light on your mobile phone and network. Works very well on slow data connections as well.
- Invite friends & family on Facebook, Twitter, Email or Whatsapp to use the app and earn ZotoCash
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/myzoto
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/myZoto